Tuesday, November 08, 2005

just call me loser, or....

how i called the wife of the most well known pastor in america by the wrong name.


i couldn't help myself. she was sitting behind us. we were at switchfoot and joel osteen's wife from lakewood church was right behind our friend marcy. amy told me not to say anything, but in a break between bands, i started up some smalltalk with the people behind me. they had just moved from california and she worked for ksbj. i talked with them for a bit, then i said "hi gloria" and she corrected me "it's victoria". well duh chuck. in my defense there is a televangelist with a wife named gloria. so there is my story. i called victoria osteen the wrong name. she was very nice. i'm a big dork. it was a great concert by the way. my ears are still hurting. btw jetter. i got to say hello to the blonde guitar player from eisley. she walked right in front of us. i believe her name was shantel.

tickets to a switchfoot concert..... $60
dinner and a t-shirt..... $45
calling victoria osteen by the wrong name .....priceless

for anything else to look stupid, just call chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home